...give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done... isaiah 12:4

....................................................................................................................................

Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Miracle Baby

I believe God performs miracles every day.  In the last few weeks as I've gone from 22 to 24 to 26 weeks pregnant, I have been remembering and marveling at one of God's miracle creations.  Two years ago, my friend Melissa gave birth to her son Kyren at just 24 weeks gestation.  The story is remarkable and unfathomable but in the end God chose to bless this family with a precious and healthy baby boy.  I have been pouring over these pictures of baby Kyren and cannot believe that a boy just this size has been kicking around in me and making himself known.  I am praising God for saving and growing Kyren and for our healthy son as he grows in my womb during this 27th week.

 Kyren, born at 24 weeks gestation.


Getting to hold Kyren for the first time at a week old.


A perspective shot, Kyren with his Daddy
at one month old (28 weeks gestationally).


 4 weeks old


Kyren at two years old!

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!


No comments: