...give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done... isaiah 12:4

....................................................................................................................................

Thursday, October 4, 2012

In love.


Have I told you lately how much I love this man?

We had a rough start, he and I.  Me with my postpartum emotional ugliness, he with his reflux and affinity for screaming instead of sleeping.  We were in love in an exhausted, un-bonded and chaotic sort of way.

Seven months later this fellow has stolen my heart.

This photo was taken today.  While Ava was at preschool, Grayson and I had a date on the outdoor patio of a nearby Dunkin Donuts.  Instead of a nap, he cooed happily and watched the birds hopping and me sipping my iced coffee.  I mean really.  He's a delight.