...give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done... isaiah 12:4

....................................................................................................................................

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Today was my 37 week appointment... 3 more weeks to go!  Everything went fine, I am 70% effaced and the baby's head is at -2 station which means it has dropped into the pelvis.  All good news, and it looks like I'm on target for my due date.  I've had more Braxton-Hicks contractions this week and am very sore but it's good to know my body is doing what it's supposed to!  Every day I grow increasingly ready for her to come and now Blair is also ready to meet his daughter as soon as she decides it's time.  He's been spending more time talking to her and kissing my belly which is very cute to watch.  It's exciting to share in anticipation as we await her arrival together!  More to come next week...

No comments: