...give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done... isaiah 12:4

....................................................................................................................................

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Well, more exciting news!  The last few days I have been feeling very different, like she could come any day now, and like my body is gearing up for the big day.  At my appointment those feelings were confirmed!  The baby has moved farther down, her head is now at 0 station, and I am 1 cm dilated!  This could still mean she will come on or just before my due date (the 18th) but she also could come any day now.  Very exciting news for me as every day I am growing more sore and uncomfortable.  I'm still having a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions, mild cramping and all the usual signs that labor is near.  With her head so far down, I have a lot of pain in the tops of my legs and it's getting harder to move around.  Yesterday she lodged her foot behind my ribs--she's done this once before and I'm praying she removes it soon as it is very painful and making me go a little crazy!  I've also been even more exhausted than usual the last few days and feeling as though I've taken more than the recommended dose of Nyquil.  Needless to say... we are more than ready for this little one to arrive but so excited that my body is doing what it needs to do and is making progress toward her big debut.

2 comments:

Erin and Jonathan said...

You Look AMAZING Kat!!! :) I didn't realize until seeing your new picture post how LOW you are carrying!! So much different than how little Ruthie hung out inside of me! Jonathan and I are so very excited for you and Blair! Hang in there, you'll have your beautiful baby girl in your arms very soon! Love you and praying for these next few days that you'll be as comfortable as possible and that your little one comes soon! You're soooo close!! Love ya!

Erica said...

Jeremy and I are so excited for you two! We can't wait to see pictures of this brand new baby girl. We pray that all is well. We miss you!