...give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done... isaiah 12:4

....................................................................................................................................

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Feeding herself Yogurt

This is probably one of those videos that I think is a lot more adorable than it actually is, but, here you go anyway! I still am amazed at the amount of pride I feel when my baby girl does something that non-parents would consider mundane, but to me is absolutely magical! She speaks! She eats! She puts things away in the right place! And in that moment I have the best, smartest, most beautiful baby ever to walk the earth. Really.

In this video, listen for two of Ava's favorite words, "yeah" and "yum" and witness her skills (or lack thereof) using a spoon to feed herself yogurt.

1 comment:

Erin and Jonathan said...

Way to go big girl!!! Ruthie enjoyed every moment of this video and would now like some of her own yogurt. :)