...give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done... isaiah 12:4

....................................................................................................................................

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mommy's Girl


Ava has entered a stage where she won't nap well unless we play--hard. So yesterday we ran around outside for an hour, wrestled in the living room and then mommy needed a break. I laid down on the living room floor with a pillow under my head and took a breather while Ava continued to whirl with energy around me. A minute or two later, all was quiet and I couldn't see Ava in my periphery anymore so I sat up to find her. Low and behold, my little mommy's girl had pulled a pillow down from the couch, placed it on the floor behind my head and was lying down silently behind me, sucking her thumb. I nearly giggled with happiness at how adorable she was and what a sweet little heart she has!

2 comments:

Erin and Jonathan said...

Ava Grace- you're are soooo cute!!
I love our little girls and their amazing personalities. <3

Unknown said...

Nice bargain of a dress she has on there :)