...give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done... isaiah 12:4

....................................................................................................................................

Sunday, August 21, 2011

5 Years


Yesterday we celebrated our five year wedding anniversary.  It's hard to believe that much time has gone by (and yet how much has happened in such a short time).  I'm beginning to think we look young in our wedding photos and think back with nostalgia to how 'simple' life seemed on that day.  Ha!  God had less than simple plans for us but I've been so blessed to go through the hard and the remarkable with my best friend by my side.

Puberty, 7 1/2 years of dating, illness, health, numerous moves and job changes, and almost two kids later... I love you Blair!

No comments: