...give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done... isaiah 12:4

....................................................................................................................................

Monday, January 9, 2012

32 Weeks




I was surprised to find out today that I lost two pounds in the last two weeks.  The doctor said it's not too concerning unless it's a continuing trend, but it is still a little worrisome to me.  I have also been having intermittent cramping, which again isn't a concern in itself but still isn't a great sign.

My take on it is that I've been doing too much around the house and not eating enough, both of which are "easy" fixes but difficult for this stubborn, wanna be busy-bee.  I have a hard time staring a to-do list in the face and lying down instead, but given that I've been feeling so lousy I really do owe it to myself and this little one to slow it down a bit.  Not a simple task with an almost three-year-old, a recent total home makeover and a personality that is always desiring uber-productivity.  Lord, help me!

No comments: