...give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done... isaiah 12:4

....................................................................................................................................

Friday, October 1, 2010

A Picture Post

Just incase any of you are still on the fence about whether we have the most beautiful and adorable girl in the whole wide world, I will post a few new pictures to prove this. A few days ago we went to the playground that is right up the street, it had been a few weeks since our last visit and was Ava's first time REALLY loving it! She could do a lot more playing and climbing on her own and we got some great shots of her in action.




Even though this isn't the best picture I've ever taken,
I am in love with her face in this one! She looks so old in it... I don't know.
My beautiful girl and that sweet face just melt me!

There are many more new pictures in the album to the left, September 2010.

1 comment:

Erin and Jonathan said...

Extremely beautiful <3
Kathryn & Blair you are blessed she is a beautiful little girl inside and out!! I am loving watching her grow and change from this adorable little baby girl into this beautiful toddler.
Love you Ava!!

<3 Auntie E