...give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done... isaiah 12:4

....................................................................................................................................

Thursday, October 21, 2010

TEETH!

Ava got her first two teeth at 16 1/2 months after a solid 8 months of teething (I'm not joking). Thankfully it didn't take another 8 months for the next ones to pop through, but it sure felt like it. Ava's top two teeth have finally made their debut, at 19 mos! I have yet to get a picture of them--knowing her it will be about 2 months until they are down far enough to be captured on film, but believe me, they are there! I am SO excited and can't wait to see my baby girl with a toothy grin!

The best part about new teeth? Yesterday Ava took two good naps for the first time in weeks and this morning slept in until 9:15! Praise the Lord for catching up on sleep!

No comments: